Grovisco is a dynamic company and always striving to improve their methods and techniques. That is the main reason that we coorporate in several research projects. These projects have very various aims, such as optimalization of culture and filter techniques. In these projects there is always a very important side goal; towards a improvement of the living environment for the fish and for the environment outside our farm. We are involved in these projects with with several companies, research institutes, universities and NGO’s. Some examples of projects where we are involved:
- Effluent treatment with seaweed.
- Optimizing the cultivation of salty vegetables
- Use of shellfish to reduce chemical oxygen demand
- Dehydrate slib without chemicals
- Start-up of a hatchery for fry
- Energy saving in the broadest approach
- Central sales area for farmed fish on the internet